Thursday, January 21, 2010

Newt Jersey #13



It's been a long month, but I'm back in the swing of things - for your enjoyment/confusement: the first Newt Jersey of the tens! Two thousand and tens that is. I can only wonder what wonders this decade will hold; hover cars, hover robots, hover packs, thorium based energy on a global scale! School is just getting rolling up here in the New York, so stay tuned for some neato projects and happenings. Here's a sneak peak at what's in its nebulous stages, but sshhhhhhh (another series of short play nights similar to The Zombo Acapulco List, a radio comedy show for the purpose of spreading War of the Worlds type panic, an acoustic folk doom metal act having to do with Gnomes, and a whole bag of wonderous stuff).

I will be posting a new Newt Jersey every Tursday, so stop in and help me bake cookies. I'll let you eat some of the dough (shhhhhhhh.)

Have a beautiful new decade.

Godspeed,
Bryan

1 comment:

  1. I tried and I tried but I got hooked anyway. Funny stuff. "Comic Creators United" will be watching you. -Sid

    ReplyDelete